As part of your Developer Program entitlements, you can get access one of our shared sandbox files. You can use the file as a sandbox while testing and building your app.
Please note, this is a shared sandbox file managed by MYOB and the data will be visible to other users of the file. So, please make sure to use test data only.
The number of users that can access a company file is limited. Only the developer account user can have access to the shared sandbox.
- Need access to a shared sandbox?
- Just send us an email requesting an invite. Please make sure to send your client ID and associated email address.
- Incase you need access to an NZ sandbox, please specify.
- Once we review your request and send you the invite, you will receive an email from MYOB with all the details you need.
Create Support Ticket to request Sandbox invitation here:
- How do I accept invite?
- Click on I Accept link in your email invitation, you will be redirected to my.myob login page. Read and accept accept the T&C and login with your my.myob credentials.
- Go to app.myob.com and Login using your my.myob email address and password
- Click on the Shared sandbox file and enter in the following details
- Username: APIDeveloper
- Password: (Leave this field blank)
- Click Link User Id and Open File
- How do I use the sandbox now?
- You can download AccountRight software and use the UI to read and write data. This will also help you understand the MYOB software workflow.
- To access the file via API, you will need to complete end user authentication and company file authentication.
- Please also review the relevant articles under Authentication
If you have any questions, feel free to log a ticket with the Customisation & Integration Team.