You want to raise a ticket with MYOB API Support, awesome we do love to help tackle issues and keep you developing.
We encourage you first of all to look here on the Knowledge base. As we build this out we hope the content right here will help you.
If you do submit a support ticket there are a few things we need to receive:
- Your API Key
- If you are asking a question about why your API calls are failing, the first thing we'll need is your API Key. Make sure that's included
- The URI you called
- We need to know what was the URI you requested
- We also want to know if it was a GET, POST, PUT or DELETE
- The request headers of your call
- This is not your code - please don't send us your code.
- What we need is for you to log and send us the request header of your call, and it should look like
- Sometimes we'll also ask for the JSON payload that was sent in the body, especially for PUT or POST calls
- The response headers of your call
- We want to see what response our API returned to your solution, so it's important you log the response header as well. It will contain a couple of key ID's that allow us to look up your call in our logs. This can be helpful for debugging.
- The responses headers should look like
date:"Tue, 02 Oct 2018 10:41:25 GMT"
- We will use the Request ID and Mashery Message ID to help us when debugging your issues.
- We will often also ask for the JSON body response as this will show the full error message that the API is giving you.
We are a small dedicated team, serving an ever-growing community (of nearly 12,000 Aussie & Kiwi developers). We love to help, and we love to help as quickly as we can, we'll be faster if we have the right information when a ticket is submitted.