Here is your latest update on what's new in the Developer community.
AccountRight 2023.1 release
Today we are releasing AccountRight 2023.1. This is available for download from your my.MYOB account.
Here are the changes for this release:
- A new endpoint which will show transaction history called Journal Transaction History endpoint
- POST & PUT methods for the Build endpoint
- Performance enhancements for GeneralLedger/Journal endpoint
For general information on this release, check out the What's New page.
Terms and Conditions update
As previously communicated, our terms and conditions have been updated – effective from 17 January 2023.
- As per the updated terms and conditions, we will be cancelling developer accounts that have been inactive on the MYOB Partner API during the last 12 months.
- This decision helps us to maintain high quality integrations for our customers and maintain our security requirements.
To view the our terms and conditions, check out this link here.
New Program Entitlements:
The MYOB Developer Program entitlements have recently been updated. To understand what options available, and what level are best suits your needs – please view the updated entitlements here.
If you have any questions, log a ticket with the Customisation & Integration Team.
Article is closed for comments.